BACK TO TOP
- If the items become too fuzzy, just trim any strays instead of pulling out.
- Don’t ever use moisture with them.
- If you wet the wool then the dust will stick even more to them.
- If you handle your pieces a lot, be sure to wash your hands EVERY time before touching them.
- Long coated fur SHOULD NOT be combed or brushed. It is better to use a large needle to gently “comb’ the fur
- Tape is a good way to raise a little bit of fuzz, so unless you want a fuzzy look on a formerly smooth coat, I’d avoid tape. It could also pull out fur!
- Using a dampened cloth, blower duster, hair dryer, or tape.
- SHOULD NOT be brushed or washed.
- A hairdryer could also blow the dust in deeper than it will blow off.
- A small vacuum is good to suck the dust off.